WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY COST – Pricing is about as simple as it is possible to make it, I don’t go in for umpteen fancy packages and a plethora of add-ons – simply book your wedding day coverage, let me tell your story with the following and worry about the rest later:
- ALL day, from Bridal prep to end of first dance, regardless of hours
- 40-50 photos posted on the blog within 48 hours by way of quick peeks, a taster of your wedding day photographs
- A private on-line gallery of your wedding photographs professionally edited and finished, complete with print shopping for family & friends
- A USB memory stick in a personalised presentation box of those images ready to print for your own use and including 20 6×4 prints.
- A folder of resized, discreetly watermarked photos for use on social media websites like Facebook
- A flat fee of £1000 with one photographer [approx 350-450 photos]
- or £1150 if you would like a 2nd pro-photographer along [approx 450-550 photos]
If you want some extras, such as pre-wedding shoots, there is one all-inclusive package
The Highgate Digital Package
- All day coverage with 2 photographers
- Engagement/Pre-Wedding Shoot
- Mounted and framed signing print as a great alternative to a guest book
- USB of high res, ready to print Wedding & Engagement pictures
The Bit Afterwards
After the wedding, once you have seen all your wedding photographs, you can decide if you want an album [you don’t have to have one!] and together we can work out roughly how many photos you would like in the album, then you order and pay for those.
Not only do you get the common sense approach of seeing the pictures before you decide what to do with them all, but you also get to spread the cost of your wedding photography. There is no time limit on this either, you can arrange your album a month, 6 months, a year after your big day, whatever suits you and your recovering bank balance.
There are a range of albums, prints, canvas and framed pictures and books available to include as part of your package.
The albums are digital storybook albums, with a range of cover options. These can be created larger or smaller to choice and also offer half-size ‘parent’ versions. Albums start at £190, but please get in touch for a full price list.
If you prefer a more traditional style of matted album, you can opt for the Jorgensen range of albums – quotation available on request.
Payments can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer, credit and debit cards. Please be aware that from time to time, prices have to be adjusted, though once you have booked, your price will remain exactly the same.